How to integrate Affiliate script with PayPal Express?
The integration of Affiliate script with your PayPal will be 3 steps:
Step 1 – Integrate code from affiliate script in your PayPal site.
step 2 – Create a commission programme on the affiliate admin dashboard.
step 3 – Create an Ads from type banner/link/text/video, on the affiliate admin dashboard.
Step 1 – “integrate code":
Integrate affiliate script into PayPal. follow the following step.
- Log in and go to the affiliate script admin dashboard
- Go to Integrations>>website integrastions>>PayPal
- Follow the instructions of integration to your PayPal action page as well.
- After finish Integrated instruction, continue to step 2:
Step 2 – Create a program:
- Give a name to your new commission program.
- Choose which type of commission you set to your program.
- Set the value of the commission.
- Enable or Disable the program.
- Do both settings for Sale commission and for Product Click commission.
- Save to finish.
Step 3 – Create an ADS:
- Go to Market tools>>Marketing Ads
- Add new Ads from type Banner or Text or Link or Video
- Save your new Ads.
- Your Ads will auto-published on Affiliates dashboard.
- Now your script is ready for use with your PayPal action page on with your site.
Your affiliates will see the Ads that you added on tham dashboard and they will be able to grab the ads link
and share it to any place they want like email, WhatsApp, Facebook…etc.. and even on tham blog/site as well.
Create your Ads Banner/Text/Link/Video:
- Go to market tools>>Marketing Ads.
- Create a new Ads Banner/Text/Link/Video.
- Choose “program" type.
- Choose the program that you created in the preview step.
- Type any name to your program, any name you like.
- Insert the link to your PayPal action page on your site.
- Enable or disable.
- Select your banner image, you can upload no limit banner images.
- Select which users will be able to share this banner, All users or specific users from the list.
- Save the banner setting. (press only on “save" button".
- Go to next tab “Commission setting" and set your specific referral program to this banner, if not choose so banner will take the setting from the general referral setting at left menu>>Global setting>>Comfiguration>>referal level system.
- That’s all, you are ready to info your users about the new banner you created for tham.