How to integrate Affiliate script with Any action?
The integration of Affiliate script with your Any Action will be 3 steps:
Step 1 – Integrate code from affiliate script in your site.
step 2 – Create an Action Ads from type banner/link/text/video, on the affiliate admin dashboard.
step 3 – integrate action on your site.
Step 1 – “integrate code for action":
Action can be:
- Register action tracking
- Login process action tracking
- Sent form successfully action tracking
- Any other action that you need.
for tracking action you must have a thank you page or any other page that user redirects after your action is done on your website.
Integrate affiliate script into PayPal. follow the following step.
- Log in and go to the affiliate script admin dashboard
- Go to Integrations>>website integrastions>>PayPal
- Follow the instructions of integration to your PayPal action page as well.
- After finish Integrated instruction, continue to step 2:
Step 2 – Create Action ADS:
- Go to Market tools>>Marketing Ads
- Add new Ads from type Banner or Text or Link or Video
- Select Tool Type>Action
- Set the
- Set the cost per action
- Set your action code name(no space and no special charters)
- Type any name to your program, any name you like.
- Insert the link of the page that triggers the action on your site.
- Enable or disable.
- Select your banner image, you can upload no limit banner images.
- Select which users will be able to share this banner, All users or specific users from the list.
- Save the banner setting. (press only on “save" button".
- Go to next tab “Commission setting" and set your specific referral program to this banner, if not choose so banner will take the setting from the general referral setting at left menu>>Global setting>>Comfiguration>>referal level system.
- That’s all, you are ready to info your users about the new banner you created for tham.
Your affiliates will see the Ads that you added on tham dashboard and they will be able to grab the ads link
and share it to any place they want like email, WhatsApp, Facebook…etc.. and even on tham blog/site as well.
step 3 – integrate action on your site:
- Go to Integation>>website integration>>General integration
- Scroll down to CPA – cost per action integration
- Copy the code to some notepad document and replace the tag words on yours:
WebsiteUrl: Website root URL
Action code: Action code you have added when creating a new program tool like Banner Ads/Text Ads/Link Ads/Video Ads
Important: copy and paste the code inside the header of the Thank you page that user redirects after the action completed.