Current script Sale integration is work like this:
The commission of order integration is per total order and not per product.
Your site must have an order confirmation page that your user is redirected from the payment process successfully to the order confirmation page on your site.
The order confirmation page needs to include: Order Id / Order Total / Currency / Product Ids and these values will need to be replaced with dynamic values of your site.
Our integration code needs to be saved on the order confirmation page and then data are recorded in the affiliate script.
If you don’t have an order confirmation page, you will not be able to integrate the sale integration until you will create the order confirmation page on your site with your site developer or with us.
The logic of affiliate commission with order integration is working like this:
1. Admin create a program and set sale commission
2. Admin creates a banner and connects assign the program to the banner.
3. Affiliate sees the banner on his dashboard.
4. Affiliate share link on his private networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, email, site…etc.
5. Client press on that aff link and redirect to your site.
6. Client buys your product.
7. Admin get on his site incoming order and approve order payment.
8. Admin change status of order commission from “on-hold” to “in-wallet”.
9. Commission status change to in-wallet in the admin wallet.
10. Commission status change to in-wallet on the affiliate wallet.
Affiliate admin side:
Program = 10% commission.
End client buy product1 + product2
Total cart checkout: 100+200 = 300$
Commission: 10% from 300$ = 30$
The affiliate gets a 30$ commission to his wallet.
This is how our script is working when you are using an external order integration.
If you need a different process then you will need a custom integration that we can also do for you.
If yes, then describe all flow exactly how we describe it to you so we can give you the correct price & time of work.