Award level Overview:
This module allows you to set unlimited levels with some roles like:
- Minimum earning for jumping to the next level.
- Bonus to the user, once complete the level target jump to the next one.
- Commission rate % to each level, like [level-1 = 15%, level-2=20%..etc].
- Award Level Module support membership plans
Example: Users from level-1 can earn a maximum of 15% commission from sales campaigns, store products until they will each to the minimum amount, and be legal to jump to the next level.
- Create a new level by pressing the Add New button.
- Level Number – Set the first level number of your system, for a better understanding, it is better to define it as level-1, level-2, level-3, etc…
- Jump level – This is the level at that you will jump your user after he will successfully reach the destination you set in the first level.
- Jump level value – You will need to leave it empty until you set all your levels and then go back to each one and set the jump level value.
- Minimum Earning – This will be the minimum earning [FIXED] that your users will have to earn, for jumping to the next level.
- Sale Commission Rate – This will be the minimum earning [%] that your users will earn from the default commission that is set in the campaign/product.
- Bonus – You are able to pay extra bonus once the user successfully reaches the destination you set at this level.
- Set Default – You must choose that one from your levels will be set as default, the users that will register to your site will auto get this default setting.
Sale commission rate/Level number values example:
Let’s say that you are running a store or any sale page and your product/service price is 100$.
If the maximum commission you want to share with your affiliates is 20% of your product/service full price, we wrote an example flow that will help you set the award module levels
- Level 1 – Sale commission rate = 5%
- Level 2 – Sale commission rate = 10%
- Level 3 – Sale commission rate = 15 %
- Default Level = 100% commission from program commission setting or from local store product commission setting [This level is already built in the system and auto displayed in the levels dropdown]
- IMPORTANT! Must set jump level field and you must set default level in the Award levels module.
Minimum Earning value setting Example:
- Level-1 minimum earning setting: 25$
- Level-2 minimum earning setting: 50$
- Level-3 minimum earning setting: 75$
- Default-Level = 100% commission from program commission setting or from local store product commission setting [This level is already built in the system and auto displayed in the levels dropdown]
- level-1: The Affiliate needs to earn a $25 commission to jump Level-2
- level-2: The Affiliate needs to earn a $50 commission to jump Level-3
- level-3: The Affiliate needs to earn a $75 commission to jump Default-Level
Bonus value setting Example:
You can pay a bonus commission to your affiliate that jumps from level to level, and it will be imported to the affiliate wallet balance.
- Level-1: 5$ bonus directly to affiliate wallet balance
- Level-2: 10$ bonus directly to affiliate wallet balance
- Level-3: 15$ bonus directly to affiliate wallet balance
The award module is also associated with the membership module, which means, you can create a new membership plan like “silver” and choose level-1 of the award module, and all the users that will buy the “silver” plan will be able to earn the Award level-1 plan commission. In this way you can build your membership plans by the Award level module plans level.
IMPORTANT! Must set default membership plan on registration.